The ProHD DT-X92H monitor adopts a 9-inch IPS LCD panel, with 1920 x 1200 high resolution and H/V 170° viewing angle.
The monitor supports 3G-SDI, HDMI and CVBS input, with embedded audio meters display, peaking focus assist, Pic-in-Pic display, various scale markers and GPI control interface for professional HD video production monitoring.
It includes an AC power supply which connects via the 4-pin XLR DC connector.
If you wish to run it on batteries, you can can use JVC's SSL-JVC50 battery or Swit's S-8i50 battery. Please note that the batteries are not included.
- 9-inch IPS LCD Panel with LED backlight
- 1920x1200 resolution, 800:1 contrast
- H 170°/V 170° viewing angle
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, CVBS input
- Embedded audio meters display
- SDI/HDMI and CVBS PIP display
- Peaking focus assist (red/blue switch)
- SDI timecode display
- Red/Green/Blue only, Zebra stripes
- Underscan / Overscan switch
- Pixel-to-Pixel and SD 2x zoom-in display
- Scale marker 4:3, 13~15:9, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Front and rear 3-color TALLY light
- User definable GPI control
- Customer editable video TITLE