Outdoor housing and camera, lens, and pan head are integrated in the AW-HR140 camera system.
The camera is equipped with a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and 1/2.86 type full HD 3MOS sensors. High sensitivity, high S/N ratio, and high resolution are achieved by advanced video processing.
In addition, mechanisms needed for shooting outdoors are enhanced as well. Flexible operation is achieved by features compatible with tough outdoor environments such as resistance to water and dust, wind pressure, and severe salt damage, as well as hot environments.
AW-HR140 Brochure/Spec Sheet
- Defroster for temperatures down to -15 ºC (5 ºF)
- High Performance 20x Zoom Lens/1.4x Digital Extender Zoom
- Haze Reduction Function
- Resistance to wind pressure
- Monitoring by IP control using PC, Mac and mobile terminals
- Transmit IP video without a separate encoder reduces cost and simplifies installation