BirdDog's BDP400 cameras feature 10-bit NDI in stunning 4K resolution and allows chroma subsampling in your choice of 4:2:0 or 4:2:2.
The BDP400 debuts the world’s first 4K 10-bit NDI in full I-Frame chroma subsampling at 4:2:2 which can be decoded natively in hardware by BirdDog's 4K Family of NDI Encoders and Decoders. If decoding with an 8-bit 4:2:0 receiver the stream will automatically serve 8-bit 4:2:0 and this is what will be decoded. Think of it as an automatic and virtual handshake.
P400 teams up BirdDog’s custom NDI silicon chip, a 4K Sony CMOS Backlit sensor, and a true Sony Image Module.
P400 includes professional-level colour tools including Colour Matrix control, Black level, Gamma including 512 pre-set gamma positions.
- VIDEO OUTPUT: NDI/HDMI/6G-SDI
- 4K VIDEO FORMATS: 4Kp 30, 29.97, 25, 23.98, 24
- HD VIDEO FORMATS: 1080p 60, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25 1080i 60, 59.94, 50 • 720p 60, 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25
- AUDIO I/O: 3.5mm Audio In/Out (Stereo)
- OPTICAL ZOOM: 20x
- IMAGE SENSOR: 1 / 2.5 inch CMOS 8.5MP
- LENS: 4.4-88.4mm
- SRZ (Super Revolution Zoom): 30x in 4K, 40x in Full HD
- HORIZONTAL ANGLE OF VIEW: 70.2° (W) – 4.1° (T)
- FOCUS: Auto Focus (Trigger/Interval), Manual Focus (Variable Speed), One Push Trigger, Near Limit