The CV605 5X optical zoom 3GSDI camera utilizes a professional grade 2 Megapixel sensor to capture crisp HD video starting at a wide-angle 85° and up to 1920x1080p resolution at 60fps. Multiple available outputs include 3GSDI and IP (H.265/H.264). Marshall's straight forward design and ease-of-use make this camera an affordable camera for a wide variety of broadcast and professional A/V applications. CV605-BK/WH can be setup through the one-cable to camera setup which uses one Ethernet (CAT) cable to carry power, video, audio, and control over IP.
The wide-angle optical zoom lens offers an impressive 85-degree angle-of-view through 20-degree (15mm) with smooth transition and an additional 10x digital zoom range.
The CV605 PTZ camera operates with exceptional low-light sensitivity, ensuring a clear picture in variable and challenging lighting conditions, including live events, houses of worship, indoor or outdoor sporting events, and other dynamic lighting environments.
CV605 User Manual
- 2 Megapixel (HD) sensor
- 5X Optical Zoom (3~15mm) - starting at 85° AOV
- HD Resolution: 1920x1080p, 1920x1080i & 1280x720p
- Resolution/Framerate choices:
- 1920x1080p at 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps
- 1920x1080i at 60/59.94/50fps
- 1280x720p at 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25fps
- Low Illumination capability at 0.5Lux (F1.8) for challenging environments
- 3G-SDI (BNC) and IP (H.265/H.264) with RS232 via RJ45
- Ethernet IP supports video, audio, control, and PoE (IEEE802.3af) over one Cat cable
- Control Options: VMS, GUI, VS-PTC-200 (RS232/RS422) and VS-PTC-IP (IP/RS232)
- 3.5mm audio (Line or Mic level) input (AAC, MP3, G.711A compression)