The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface, simplifying and streamlining even the most complex production setups.
SuperJoy’s HDMI video output provides a 1080p video preview for any camera connected to the SuperJoy that has an RTSP video feed available for use. This HDMI video output is ideal for viewing cameras over a local area network. In this way, a SuperJoy controller can be set up anywhere on a network to gain PTZ camera controls with a low-latency, live video preview.
Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials for precise, on-the-fly-tuning, with no OSD adjustments required.
Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional tablet/computer control can allow for remote monitoring
Simultaneous pan, tilt and zoom control across IP, NDI® and serial cameras from multiple brands including PTZOptics, HuddleCamHD, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek.
- Connections: RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, RJ-45
- Control Protocols:VISCA, VISCA over IP, PELCO-D, PELCO-P, Sony, & NDI
- Max Cameras: 28 cameras total
- (4 groups of 7 channels)
- Recommended Max Distance:
- RS-232 / RS-422: 50 ft | 15m
- RS-485: 3,937 ft | 1200m
- Ethernet: 328 ft | 100m
- Baud rate: 1200 ~ 19200 bps
- Power: 6W | 12VDC / PoE (802.3af)
- (Only use one (1) power source at a time.)
- Working Temp: 14° F ~ 122° F | -10° C ~ +50° C
- Working Humidity: 10% ~ 90% (non-condensation)
- Weight 3.75 lbs | 1.70 kg
- Dimensions (in.): 13.94 W x 7.05 D x 3.98 H
- Dimensions (mm.): 370 W x 180 D x 101 H
- 12V 2A DC International Power Supply
- RS-232C cable 8ft (2.4m)
- PT-SUPERJOY-G1 Quick Start Guide