The NewTek TriCaster 40 v2 is an all-in-one live production and streaming system that lets you publish live media, reaching more viewers—in more places—affordably. It’s the answer you’ve been looking for to solve your switching, streaming and recording demands—in one compact system. Right out of the box, push the boundaries with bigger-looking, network-quality live productions—every time.
Finding a way to produce high-quality video programming can be a challenge when you’re on a tight budget. But now, there’s an easy way to avoid the pitfalls of discount equipment that doesn’t measure up, pieced-together set-ups with hidden costs, and complicated controls that require a master technician.
TriCaster 40 lets professionals and novices alike create streaming television, or air broadcast-quality video on the Web and mobile devicesâ€•quickly and easily. For television stations, schools, offices, and production startups, TriCaster 40 is a simple solution. Just plug in cameras and audio, and start creating.
TriCaster 40 User Manual
- Analog Video Inputs: Component, Composite, Y/C (on separate BNC)
- Professional component connectivity and essential formats that are ideal for full HD web streaming, basic broadcast and beyond
- Broadcast, stream, project and record—within minutes
- Television-style virtual sets, moving backgrounds, effects and graphics
- A/V cart-and-carry portability
- Animation Store Creator – create your own custom transitions – a great way to make some extra profit!
- LiveText Character Generator – this is the internal version – to use it live you’ll still need the stand-alone version.
- New Session Resolutions – flexible 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 720/30p and 720/24p now selectable
- New Recording Options – QuickTime, AVI, MPEG-2, or H.264 file formats, plus optional MP3 audio
- New Multiview Layouts – full multiview options on a second computer monitor and have per item control over audio in DDR playlists.
- New Audio Mixer Effects Channel – put custom sounds with those custom transitions.
- Built-in Waveform Monitor and Vectorscope
- Content Creation – Export Media application for batch export and transcode of content files
- Configurable AUX video output – new secondary output source and format options