The NewTek TriCaster 40 v2 is an all-in-one live production and streaming system that lets you publish live media, reaching more viewersâ€”in more placesâ€”affordably. Itâ€™s the answer youâ€™ve been looking for to solve your switching, streaming and recording demandsâ€”in one compact system. Right out of the box, push the boundaries with bigger-looking, network-quality live productionsâ€”every time.
Finding a way to produce high-quality video programming can be a challenge when youâ€™re on a tight budget. But now, thereâ€™s an easy way to avoid the pitfalls of discount equipment that doesnâ€™t measure up, pieced-together set-ups with hidden costs, and complicated controls that require a master technician.
TriCaster 40 lets professionals and novices alike create streaming television, or air broadcast-quality video on the Web and mobile devicesĂ˘â‚¬â€˘quickly and easily. For television stations, schools, offices, and production startups, TriCaster 40 is a simple solution. Just plug in cameras and audio, and start creating.
TriCaster 40 User Manual
- Analog Video Inputs: Component, Composite, Y/C (on separate BNC)
- Professional component connectivity and essential formats that are ideal for full HD web streaming, basic broadcast and beyond
- Broadcast, stream, project and recordâ€”within minutes
- Television-style virtual sets, moving backgrounds, effects and graphics
- A/V cart-and-carry portability
- Animation Store Creator â€“ create your own custom transitions â€“ a great way to make some extra profit!
- LiveText Character Generator â€“ this is the internal version â€“ to use it live youâ€™ll still need the stand-alone version.
- New Session Resolutions â€“ flexible 1080/30p, 1080/24p, 720/30p and 720/24p now selectable
- New Recording Options â€“ QuickTime, AVI, MPEG-2, or H.264 file formats, plus optional MP3 audio
- New Multiview Layouts â€“ full multiview options on a second computer monitor and have per item control over audio in DDR playlists.
- New Audio Mixer Effects Channel â€“ put custom sounds with those custom transitions.
- Built-in Waveform Monitor and Vectorscope
- Content Creation â€“ Export Media application for batch export and transcode of content files
- Configurable AUX video output â€“ new secondary output source and format options