Offering control for up to 253 PTZ cameras, PTZOptics 4D IP Joystick Controller (GEN3) uses the Sony VISCA-over-IP protocol for effectively latency-free operation. The 4D joystick and keyboard unit can be used with all PTZOptics cameras or with other VISCA-over-IP cameras.
This third-generation controller has been redesigned to provide access to the finest camera detail settings and offers the ability to set custom PTZ speeds and presets for each camera. Quick-switching hot keys are provided for up to six cameras, and its focus lock/unlock buttons enable you to customize focus settings for each camera.
Pan and tilt with the 4D joystick and twist simultaneously for focus and zoom control. Adjust camera settings via the keypad buttons and view status and menu choices on the panel's LCD display. Offering advanced control for professionals yet easy enough for general users, the 4D IP Joystick Controller (GEN3) can be powered using PoE (Power over Ethernet) or via the included 12V power supply.
Key Technical Specifications
- Third-generation redesign with advanced PTZ speed controls, focus lock/unlock controls, and access to OSD menu
- Sony VISCA-over-IP protocol effectively eliminates latency
- Offers advanced pro-style control but is easy enough to operate by general users
- Control up to 253 PTZOptics cameras or other VISCA-over-IP PTZ cameras
- 4D joystick offers simultaneous pan, tilt, zoom, and focus control
- Quick-switching hot keys for up to six cameras
- LED status and menu display
- Power via PoE (Power over Ethernet) or the included 12V power supply
- Connections: RJ45 Network Connection
- Maximum Cameras: Control up to 253 Cameras
- Maximum Distance: 328 Ft. (100 meters) cable length to nearest LAN switch
PTJOY Spec Sheet
PTJOY User Manual
- Power: 5W (12VDC Voltage) or PoE (802.3af)
- Working Temp: 32° F ~ 131° F (0° ~ 55° C)
- Working Humidity: 10 ~ 90% (non-condensation)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs | 1.5 kg
- Dimensions (in.) Interface 12.6W x 4.3H x 7.1D
- Dimensions (mm.) 320W x 181H x 110D