The TOA M-243 is a highly flexible rack mount mixer with two monaural and four stereo inputs, plus one stereo and two mono outputs. There are also mix bus "sub-inputs" and a stereo record output. It is designed especially for commercial systems that require mixing and matrixing a combination of mono and stereo audio sources to one or several outputs, and in which stereo sources may have to be summed to mono and monaural sources sent to L/R outputs.
- True Stereo Mixer.
- Four Stereo RCA Inputs for CD, tape, VCR, electronic instruments or other signal sources.
- Two XLR Microphone Inputs with switchable high pass filters.
- Auto-Priority of Mic Over Stereo Inputs for paging/BGM applications.
- Inputs Independently Assignable to any combination of outputs.
- One Stereo and Two Mono Mix Buses with separate level controlled outputs.
- Mono Output Switchable to Stereo Sum.
- Low and High Frequency EQ for stereo output (with clipping indicators).
- Five Year Warranty.
280 North Midland Avenue, Bldg. F, Suite 202
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
800-422-2920 Fax: 201-791-1401
Send us email AOL Instant Message Us! Your Cart
Driving to G&G Sales Terms & Conditions Privacy Statement
NEW! We are now able to accept American Express International credit cards!
Not responsible for typographical errors.
©1988-2017 G&G Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.